MB8-400T 6000mm Press Brake Machine CNC Price for Sale 4 axis with
ACCURL® 4 Axis CNC Press Brake is our most popular model by volume
and a true workhorse. Constructed of high quality parts and
offering serious reliability, Y1 & Y2 technology with high
approach, bending and return speeds.
Stronger, faster and deeper bends;
Euro Pro B Series CNC Press Brake allow you to have more production
capacity and prevent time loss on production
ACCURL® has a strict policy for the choice of its components, on
the basis of an extensive experience acquired over decades. All
components are certified in accordance with European standards and
their main sources are Germany, USA, Holland, Italy and
Switzerland. All structural parts are calculated by the finite
element method and only high quality steel S275 and S355 JR namely
J2 (+ N) is used.
● Height adjustable and movable sliding front support arms.
● DELEM DA58T 2D graphical controller with PC-Profile-T 2D
● Promecam easy clamping system.
● 410 mm throat depth.
● 4 plus 1 axis CNC:
-Y1, Y2 precision ram positioning.
-X, R precision servo-driven back gauge.
-Manually adjustable Z1, Z2-axis.
-CNC motorized wave crowning.
● 2 back gauge fingers
● Covers for cylinders and top beam
● Top and bottom tools are surface hardened by special treatment.
● CNC controlled strong X=800 mm back gauge
● Foot pedal is produced according to CE standards and suitable for
single and multiple bends.
● 2 photocells are placed facing each other for rear guards.
● Preadjusted electrical requirements based on customer’s
● Electrical panel with cooling system designed to meet CE
standards & composed of automation and electrical equipment
with SIEMENS branding.
• Safety standard(2006/42/EC)
• 1.EN 12622:2009 + A1:2013
• 2.EN ISO 12100:2010
• 3.EN 60204-1:2006 + A1:2009
• Front finger protection(Safety light curtain)
• South Korea KACON foot switch(Level 4 of safety)
• Back Metal safe fence with CE standards
• Safety relay with monitor the pedal switch & safety
ACCURL® machines are designed from the ground up by our expert
engineers with only one goal: to build the best
machines imaginable. By combining our unique machine
designs with the highest quality materials available, we have
achieved our objective and invented some of the most reliable and
durable machines in the world
● Technical solution.
● Online video authentication machine work.
● Cutting samples provided by DHL.
● Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the
● Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
Specifications for CNC press Brake
|1||Type||Press brake machine cnc price for sale|
|2||CNC Control Axis||Y1-Y2-X-R-axis & Crowning|
|3||Bending force||400 Ton|
|4||Bending length||6000 mm|
|5||Distance between columns||5050 mm|
|7||Daylight Opening||400 mm|
|9||Table height||880 mm|
|10||Table Width||250 mm|
|11||Fast Speed||80 mm/sec|
|12||Bending Speed||0~8 mm/sec|
|13||Return Speed||80 mm/sec|
|14||Back Gauge Stroke||750 mm|
|15||Motor Power||30 KW|
|16||Overall dimensions||6400×2100×3170 mm|
|17||Machine weight||38000 kg|
|18||Option 1||DELEM DA52S CNC SYSTEM|
|Option 2||DELEM DA66T CNC SYSTEM|
|Option 3||Additional axis: R (back gauge up and down)|